Charter Radiology provides superior care for the women of Howard and Baltimore Counties. We have designed our centers and services with every women in mind. Our board-certified radiologists use the latest imaging techniques and state-of-the-art technology for superior patient care. Our imaging center is accredited with the American College of Radiology (ACR) to provide Breast MRI services. At Charter Radiology we provide the highest level of customer service from the time a patient arrives at our center all the way the completion of the exam…and beyond.
What is Special about Women’s Imaging at Charter Radiology?
- 3 Tesla state-of-the-art MRI scanners.
- Highly detailed imaging with higher resolution and better image quality allows for visualization of smaller structures with finer detail.
- The radiologist overseeing and interpreting the procedure is board-certified and sub-specialized in women’s imaging.
- Customized high-resolution protocols are established based on the patient and referring physician’s needs.
- Dedicated coils are used for particular body parts in order to generate the best images.
- Specialized in pelvic and breast procedures.
- Compassionate office staff and highly skilled technologists that have been trained to perform the advanced techniques offered only at Charter Radiology.
- Scheduling convenience-We provide extended hours so that your procedure can be scheduled promptly at a time that works best with your busy schedule, even if it’s later in the evening or over the weekend.
- Wide-bore design creates patient friendly, stress-free environment even for the claustrophobic community.
Case of the Month