Access Your Images on Charter Radiology’s Imaging Portal
Charter Radiology makes it easy and secure to access your imaging studies through our IBM iConnect Access imaging and report portal.
Here’s How It Works:
- After your imaging study, check out at the front desk and a staff member will provide you with a personal postcard with a four-digit secure PIN.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your imaging study. This email will read: “To view the study, click here and enter the PIN that was given to you separately. The study will be presented for your review.”
- Please be sure to check your spam folder if you do not receive the email.
- Click the link in the email and enter the PIN that is on the postcard you were given at check-out.
- The portal provides direct access to your images and radiology reports on any device.
- Once you are in the portal, click the Imaging Report button (top right-hand corner) to access your images.
- To view your past images, click the History button (top left-hand side of the screen).