Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) produces detailed images of both soft tissue and major organs using a strong magnetic field and radio waves. MRI is more sensitive to abnormalities in major organs than conventional imaging techniques. Charter Radiology has expertise in 3 Tesla, high resolution MR imaging, evaluating the fine detail of major organs such as the liver, pancreas, kidneys, digestive tract, heart, and vascular system. Our facilities are accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR).
What is Special about Body MRI at Charter Radiology?
- 3 Tesla state-of-the-art MRI scanners.
- Highly detailed imaging with higher resolution and better image quality allows for visualization of smaller structures with finer detail.
- The radiologist overseeing and interpreting the procedure is sub-specialized and fellowship-trained in body imaging radiology.
- Customized high-resolution protocols are established based on the patient and referring physicians needs.
- Dedicated coils are used for particular body parts in order to generate the best images.
- Specialized in abdominal, pelvic, cardiac, and vascular MRI/MRA procedures
- Provides 3D models to enhance visualization of the vascular system and complex conditions.
- Only outpatient radiology center in the area to offer MR Elastography.
- Superior skilled technologists trained to perform the advanced techniques offered only at Charter Radiology.
- Scheduling convenience-We provide extended hours so that your procedure can be scheduled promptly at a time that works best with your busy schedule-even if it’s later in the evening or over the weekend.
- Wide-bore design creates patient friendly, stress-free environment even for the claustrophobic community.