The Magnetom Vida MRI at Charter Radiology – The World’s First MRI with BioMatrix Technology
Because only the best will do for our patients, we’ve invested in the most advanced MRI technology on the market – the Siemen’s MAGNETOM Vida 3 Tesla MRI. The first MRI scanner with BioMatrix technology and the highest-performance equipment on the market today, Charter Radiology’s 3T Vida MRI has an all-new and incomparable magnet and system architecture as well as novel features to serve the increasing demands in high-end clinical imaging and clinical research.
Why the 3T Vida MRI at Charter Radiology is the Best Choice
Personalized patient care is the rule at Charter Radiology and our 3T Vida MRI allows us to fully customize the patient experience.
- The most powerful MRI magnet provides extraordinarily clear images, allowing our radiologists to provide the most precise diagnosis.
- The technology accommodates for variations in patient body composition and size, allowing for comfortable patient positioning with the lightest, most advanced coils in the industry.
- An illuminated, wide 70cm bore allows the patient to relax and listen to their favorite music during the exam.
- The Vida’s revolutionary technology allows us to have the highest image quality in the shortest amount of time. Faster imaging and a more open design mean patients spend less time in the machine, reducing any anxiety and increasing comfort.
- Our Vida MRI is quieter than other MRI magnets (not noise-free), which serves as an advantage for hearing sensitive patients.
- MRI produces detailed images of the body using a magnetic field and radio waves. MRI scans are considered very safe and there is no radiation involved.
Watch the 3T Vida MRI in Action
Clinical Offerings at Charter Radiology
Charter Radiology offers a wide range of MRI services. Our radiologists and technical staff are committed to providing superior imaging services in the most patient-focused environment, where every individual is treated with the personalized care and attention they deserve. Clinical offerings include:
- Whole-body imaging
- Metal Implant Imaging
- MR Elastography (assesses tissue fibrosis, particular fibrosis of the liver)
- MR Enterography (assesses certain gastrointestinal conditions such as Crohn’s disease and inflammatory bowel disease)
- MR Defecography (the evaluation of constipation and fecal incontinence)
- Free-breathing exams